Lettuce wraps are an ideal light snack: it’s prepared within 5 minutes and it’s really healthy! It’s easy to make too: just replace a ‘normal’ wrap with a big leave of lettuce and roll it up – making sure you don’t stuff it too much or it won’t hold.
What do you need for one big portion:
- 6 big leaves of lettuce
- A handful of spinach
- 2 cooked and peeled eggs
- ¼ cucumber in thin slices
- 6 small pieces of organic farmed salmon
- 2 tbs dille
- pepper & salt
This is how you make it:
- Put the big leaves of lettuce on a plate, use these as a ‘wrap’
- Divide the eggs, cucumber, spinach, salmon en dille on these leaves
- Add pepper & salt
- Gently roll it up
Also really tasty with…
- Black beans, avocado & cilantro
- Quinoa, lime juice & cherry tomatoes
- Roasted chickpea with spring onion and corn
- Smoked chicken with bell pepper & cucumber
- Shrimp with mango & basil
- Steamed broccoli with kidney beans & avocado
Want more inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest!
Sign up for my FREE digital magazine!
Register for free ↠ here ↞ to receive my monthly digital magazine! Get healthy recipes, delicious meal plans, tips & tricks and more right into your e-mail inbox.
» Follow my blog on Bloglovin ❤