Looking for an easy healthy meal that’s ready within 10 minutes? Check out this recipe! This spicy & fresh salad with roasted chickpeas and smoked pepper makes a wonderful lunch or light dinner.
TIP – Want to add extra protein? This will tast great with smoked chicken or black beans. Also really tasty with a toasted slice of bread with hummus.
What do you need for 2 persons?
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 smoked peppers (from a jar)
- 2 handful of mixed green salad
- 1 handful dried apricots
- 1 avocado
- ½ Spanish pepper
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1 tbs cayenne powder
- 1 tbs kurkuma powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Olive oil, pepper & salt
This is how you make it:
- Wash the chickpeas and dry them with kitchen towel
- Roast the chickpeas in a pan on medium heat with the cayenne & kurkuma powder
- Put the mixed salad greens on a plate, add the avocado & pepper (in slices)
- Cut the Spanish pepper and apricots into small pieces and add to the salad
- Add the chickpeas when they are ready, after about 8 minutes (the chickpeas are ready when they are hard and headed throughly – you can also use the oven)
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and use the lime juice, olive oil, pepper & salt to flavour it
That’s it! Enjoy 🙂
Sign up for my free digital magazine!
Register for free ↠ here ↞ to receive updates + my digital magazine! Get healthy recipes, delicious meal plans, tips & tricks and more right into your e-mail inbox.
» Follow my blog on Bloglovin